Thursday, October 15, 2015

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box September 2015 Unboxing & Review

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box September 2015
You might be wondering why I am reviewing this beauty box so late. Well I had been super busy in shopping for my wedding. I could not believe a girl does not get tired doing shopping continuously for 7-8 hours (yes the girl is ME! *laughs*). I have been taking proper care of my skin to look gorgeous in my wedding and I was super happy when I got to know there exists a beauty subscription box that comes with all natural and vegan products. Today I am going to review Vegan Cuts Beauty Box September 2015*. It is priced at $19.95 and you can buy online HERE.

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box comes in a cardboard box packaging. Everything arrived safe and secured at my doorstep and I was not charged any customs duty. The box comes with 1 full sized product and 3 sample sized ones. It also contains leaflets with the detailed information about the products.

Cards with information about products!
This is what I got in my box!
Let’s see what all items I got in my box:

Au Naturale Crème Eye Shadow in Palma Organic
Au Naturale Crème Eye Shadow in Palma Organic
Au Naturale Crème Eye Shadow in Palma Organic
I love copper bronze eye shadows and I was glad to find organic eye shadow in my beauty box. It is full sized product and worth $20 (It already covered the price of box!). It has creamy texture and looks absolutely beautiful on eyes. It contains essential oils that keep your skin nourished. I have kept in on my testing table and will review it in detail soon!

Derma E Hydrating Night Crème 
Derma E Hydrating Night Crème 
Derma E Hydrating Night Crème 
It is of sample size and is perfect for traveling. The scent is heavenly and instantly makes gives me a nice feeling. The texture of the crème is soft and smooth and gets absorbed instantly. I have oily skin and love how soft it makes my skin without giving a greasy feeling!

Norabloom Rose Water Pads
Norabloom Rose Water Pads
This is entirely a new product for me. I am a sucker of rose water and keep one in my handbag each time I step out of my house. These are cotton pads dipped in organic rose water that helps you in rejuvenating your skin with absolutely no hassles. I have saved it for my honeymoon! I am sure these will keep my skin soft and refreshed when I would have no time to take care of my skin.

Being Lava Terra Black Clay
Being Lava Terra Black Clay
Being Lava Terra Black Clay
It is also a sample sized product and comes in a small, cute white tub. The clay is in powder form and you need to mix it with water to form a paste. It is made from black clay and activated charcoal that draw impurities from skin and makes it clean and clear! I have oily skin and I definitely needed something like this in my life!

Enfusia Mini Bath Bombs
Enfusia Mini Bath Bombs
Enfusia Mini Bath Bombs
It is a very cute mini bath bomb with a refreshing scent. It contains baking soda and moisturizing oils that keep your skin soft and hydrated. It is vegan and not tested on animals. I am so excited to try it out on weekend!

Aubrey Organics Protein Enriched Hair Spray
Aubrey Organics Protein Enriched Hair Spray
It comes in a travel sized bottle. It is protein enriched hair spray that gives regular hold to hair. It is also great for people who have colored their hair. I have used it only once but I love how nice and tamed my hair looks. It does not contain plastic or silicones!

PROS:
• Vegan beauty box.
• Comes with full, travel and sample size products.
• Natural and organic products are included in the box.
• Totally loved the eye shadow.
• Reasonably priced.
• Great customer care service!
• Vegan Cuts provides international shipping!

CONS:
• None!

Overall Thoughts:
Vegan Cuts Beauty Box is a superb beauty subscription box for all people who love vegan and natural products. There was not a single product that disappointed me. Vegan Cuts surprises their subscribers each time with new organic and natural products. I would happily recommend it to everyone!

Rating: 5/5

Have you tried Vegan Cuts Beauty Subscription Box?

Stay pretty!
Megha

No comments:

Post a Comment